Thursday, September 04, 2008

*Insert Squeal Here*

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My Heather Bailey order got here. :D :D

Pictures to come tomorrow!!

I just wanted to pop in quickly to share a bit of where I've been...

I spent Labor day/weekend painting furiously... and now that that the drop cloths have been rolled back up and the brushes are drying, my babies have pretty rooms!! Friday morning Anthony managed to scoot OFF OF MY BED! I nearly had a heart attack when I heard that signature sound of a child falling out of bed...and nothing is more freaky than looking where you left a (supposedly immobile) baby and not seeing him. He pushed with his muscle-y little legs and pulled with his chin/arms (lol) and... *FLIP* ... ... ... of course he's fine, and I've vowed to never let him nap on my bed again (he was in the center!!)...but it made me realize that he needs a safe place to go for his naps....he's even about to OUT GROW (length wise!!) his bassinet! I guess that's what happens when your three month old is the size of a seven month old! So... he now has a beautiful blue room with dark brown trim, and Jenny has a lovely light jade-ish room with a new pink dresser. Well, the dresser is new to us anyway (thank you Heather), and I added a coat of Martha Stewart's "Tutu" pink to it. All of the colors are M.S. actualy...Jenny's walls are "Vintage Map", Anthony's are "Beach Bike Blue", and the trim that will be throughout the whole house is "Bonbon" brown. I really love how it turned out and I'm going to get pictures tomorrow (I tried tonight, but it was to dark).

This weekend will be a special one...we have plans to go up to the Ren. Faire and have some fun family time. And to make it extra special, I'm getting a new ring! Joseph had a *beautiful* ring set made for me when he proposed, but two babies later my ring size has gone up 2 entire numbers...from a 7/7-1/2 to a solid 9. So we're going to pick out a special new ring! I'm doing my nails in honor of the occasion, so there will be pictures! :-D Can you tell how excited I am?? I haven't been able to wear my ring since I was pregnant with Jenny, practically since our wedding three years ago! So yeah, I'm super excited!

I've got to run and snuggle in with my sweet, chubby baby. I'll be on over the next few days with lots of pictures!
Blessings,
Tilly

1 comment:

Lauren Christine said...

Ohhhhh!!! SQUEAL! I can't wait to see the pictures. I love the sound of the colors!!!