Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Better Late Than Never!...right?

The long awaited Heather Bailey fabrics!! :-)


Evidently she picked up on my excitement. :-D (btw, that's Anthony's new room!)
The suspense!!
Ooooooh
The ribbon is from her scrap booking section, but I thought I might be able to use it for trim...but either way it's a yard of each!
Jellybean fabric!!!
I just loooove this one (Dittybud pink/green)How fun is this bag pattern? It has a magnetic closer, and it's reversible. :)And she even threw in this cute little flower pin pattern. So sweet!!

All of these fabrics are from her Freshcut line, but I'm just dying to get some of her Pop Garden fabrics too... how to choose??? To me it's so worth it to not go to every JoAnn's sale to be able to save up for delicious fabrics like these. :) Oh, and how cute is this ring stacker pattern?? Thanks for sharing in the excitement!

2 comments:

Lauren Christine said...

Jenny looks SO adorable, and I love the fabrics!!! Wow!! What fun you will have!!

carrie said...

Ohhh, I love Heather Bailey. I just got her pattern for the happy stacker. I can't wait to try it. Hey, I'm in your sew craft blog group... this should be fun!