Friday, June 27, 2008

Success!!

We did it! Right after nap time I got Jenny all dressed up again and made a big deal about taking her outside for some special pictures. We had a fun time rolling around and running in the grass, but the best part was the very end... on our way back into the house Jenny said, "Thank you pictures, Mommy!". As my heart melted, I said, "Thank You Jenny! It was so much fun and you were so nice and sweet!" To which she replied..."No problem." heeheehee! :-) So very sweet! Here are a few of my favorites!

baby curls...


this one really gets me since it has our hands in it... (insert mommy tears here! lol)
I told her she could sit on the bricks and be a flower fairy ;)
evidently grass tickles!
this is my favorite Favorite picture...she did it randomly by herself...it's the one that will be her portrait for the next year-ish...grandmothers get ready...prints have been ordered!
twirling in her new dress


I wonder what she saw?

these are just a taste...I took 66 pictures! :)

4 comments:

Clare said...

How extraordinarily darling she is! Those are some lovely pictures!

---Clare

Mama Manak said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!! In some of them she looks alot like you...and in some she looks so much like Joe!

Did you make the dress? It's BEAUTIFUL! Monica is ready for her 6-12 month clothes...there are some really cute things in that box in the garage... I'm looking forward to going through them tomorrow!

Sommer said...

Tilly, these are just darling!!! I really think she is a doll:-)

Lots of love,
Sommer

The dB family said...

Oh she is so sweet! You did a beautiful job! I'm glad to read that Jenny enjoyed it too!