Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Lauren over at With Humility, Thankfulness, and Rejoicing for Six Un-important Things!

The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Here goes:

1. I can not stand wearing navy blue socks...it actually makes me grumpy!

2. I desperately want a french-terri pullover, in a medium gray-blue, I have for years, but for some reason have never gotten one...

3. I really don't like cooking...I generally like the results, but I view cooking as a chore...unlike folding laundry, which I just love.

4. I own over 100 sewing patterns... *ahem*

5. I have a latex allergy...this includes (for some mystical reason I've yet to research further), tomatoes, pineapples and (of course) band aids...

6. I love oiling wood furniture... like with a rag and that old english wood oil...it's my favorite part of spring/fall cleaning!

I tag Eli, and Ducky (if you want to/feel like it!)

No comments: