Thursday, October 18, 2007

Tagged

Miss Lauren Christine tagged me in a fun little game:

''Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.''

Hmmm, I'm trying to think of seven random things.

1. I have had my ears pierced 3 times...the latest I did myself...it was the most successful...until I recently developed an allergy to all metal jewelry...
2. I love dusting
3. If I could wear historical dresses every day, I absolutely would. (okay, sort of stole that one from Lauren!)
4. My favorite food is lemon-rosemary chicken with fresh biscuits and red potatoes cooked anyway you can cook a potato! Preferably served with lemonade!
5. When I was 13 my hair was so long I could sit on it!
6. This is the first time in 5 years that I haven't (and wont!) had all of my Christmas gifts finished before Thanksgiving!!
7. I have read "These Happy Golden Years" (second to last Little House book) at least 15 times. :D

I tag (if you would like to play, of course) : I know that's not 7, or even close, but most of the people I would have tagged already have been!

Ducky

Eliza

No comments: