Sunday, May 27, 2007

Where Has May Gone??

The past few weeks have been very busy here in our home. :) I got a sewing job for a wedding that a family friend is coordinating. Some modesty panels and sashes...I think they will look very nice when it all comes together!

This is just a fairly short entry...I'll try to get back in the swing of things here on my blog. Joe is home tomorrow and I want to try to get some sewing done...Jenny needs some new pajamas and since she's started to take her diapers off if she's not wearing pants, I'm going to make some tops and bottoms instead of the original plan of nightgowns. :) I'll try to get pictures up as soon as I get them done. I also have several skirts I'm making for Eliza, some minor "tweaks" to make to Bitty's prom dress and then I have a long list of sewing I want to do for Jenny and myself.

Until next time!

No comments: