Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Seventeen and a half hours!!

Yup, that's how long I've been awake today. *yawn* I woke up when Jenny nursed at 3:45 and have been awake ever since. I got up with Joseph at 4:45 and took a short nap from 6:30-7:00 this morning. I liked getting up early...but that was too early. :)

Today Jenny and I went over to visit with Heather and Lottie. We had lunch and I helped her get her sewing machine set up and got her started on a curtain for her kitchen door. It's been so much fun to help her "find her sewing wings"...she's a natural, but it's interesting since she's a visual learner and I'm so auditory...it's been fun. She's also done an amazing job on Lottie's quilt, I showed her how to do the binding on that so she's good to go there.

Oh, and in other news (keep in mind how late I've been up lol). It has been a month (give or take a day) that I've been wearing my headcovering. I've gotten two that I like and I'm going to use them as a pattern to make more. I've only missed one day, (not including last week when I didn't get out of bed lol) and that was because I got dressed and ran out the door and totally forgot. :) But I think it's part of my routine now so hopefully those days will be few and far between.

Well I'm off to bed..and to find my medicine. :)

2 comments:

Mama Manak said...

WOW! So much to comment on. I must admit it's been several weeks since I've had much online time. I've been working on a bedroom set for Christopher's room. It's turning out darling!!! Christopher has also had a cold...and I've been trying to get him on a good sleep schedule..which should mean I'm less tired...but spending time with hubby is so tempting when the little guy is asleep! We've been really enjoying playing games together and watching movies...eating chocolate and reading books! :)

Scoutsigns said...

OK, going through withdrawal here. It's February now...;-)