Thursday, December 07, 2006

SNOW!

Today was another calm day, with allot of wind and a little bit of snow! :) It didn't accumulate to anything, but it was Jenny's first snow just the same...and it was sooo pretty. :) I took her outside to see it all swirling around and a flake landed right on her head! She wasn't nearly as excited as I was. :)

This afternoon I went over to my family's house to help Eliza get ready for her choir performance this evening. I curled her hair and did her makeup and she looked so pretty! Her outfit is really neat and she has the coolest floaty pants...super elegant, but very "Eli" at the same time. :) We were going to try to go tonight, but Joe got stuck in traffic and didn't get home until half way through the convert. So we're going to go tomorrow night, which will work just as well, if not better because it will be in town so if Jenny gives her Grammie a hard time we wont have far to go. :)

Well it's late and I'm rather tired (unlike Jenny I fear), so I'm off to bed just as soon as Joe's ready. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i updated my blog, and remind me to tell you my word!!
xo, me