Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Room Is SOOO Pretty! :-D

Today I spent the day painting...my hands wont close, my back is killing me, and I don't think I could go up that latter again if I had to, but it's done and beautiful and I absolutly love it. :) A special thank you to Eliza for helping me get the primer on, and to Joseph for watching Jenny so I could work. :) Love you guys!!! So here is the big debut!

This is from our bedroom door...
Jenny's Corner...

Our bed is on the same wall as our door...

I love love love my new bedding!!
A close-up of the picture on our dresser...I'll hang it tomorrow :)
Why it's all so worthe it :)

Well, it's just after midnight and it's been a long day...I'm off to say the rosary with Joe and go to bed in my "new" room. :) I can't wait to wake up and see it all in the light though!! :D

3 comments:

Sommer said...

Tilly~
Your room looks lovely! Absolutely refreshing. I'm sure it will be a much more relaxing place now that you have completed its makeover.

Enjoy,
Sommer

Anonymous said...

lovely, lovely, lovely!! ciao bella, eliza

Mama Manak said...

Jenny is SUPER, SUPER cute!!! That picture is adorable. I like your bedroom and that picture too! :)

~Christen