Monday, January 26, 2009

Today's Daybook

FOR TODAY ~Monday, January 26, 2009...
Outside my window...teeny tiny bits of snow
I am thinking... hmmm what's for dinner?
I am thankful for... a sister with babies the same age for play days!
From the learning rooms...colors, not eating phones, and "Intro to the Spoon, 101"
From the kitchen...lots of coffee for mamas :)
I am wearing... long, full blue skirt, light blue and cream top
I am creating... lots of started knitting projects ;)
I am going... nowhere today!
I am reading... a few lovely blogs
I am hoping... for snow tonight, so Joe can stay home tomorrow!
I am hearing... lots of babies playing!
Around the house... lots of sorting, lots of kitties...
One of my favorite things... these (for Jenny in the blue) and these (for Tony in the cocoa heather) slippers on my babies' toes
A few plans for the rest of the week: A sister's 9th birthday party, and, errands and shopping with another sister, and a date with Joe!
Here is picture thought I am sharing... Thanksgiving!



Enjoy the Daybook? Peggy has started another group where we can share! Check it out here!

No comments: