Friday, November 07, 2008

A Wee Bit Early...

And the winner is..... Deborah from A Different Drum!!




Deborah said...

Yay! You're back! I love the new look! So pretty!
I absolutely love the colours of fall. That the green leaves in the summertime become such an amazing array of colours in the fall always causes me to marvel.
My favorite fall chore? Changing all the beds to the flannel sheets and then bringing out the blankets and heavy comforters. Mmmm! Makes me want to crawl right in and have a nap.

I hope you enjoy your goodies! I think they're begging to be enjoyed with your flannel sheets! :) Please e-mail me with your address, and I'll get it mailed right out!

This was so much fun, and thanks to all who participated! I hope to do more giveaways soon!

1 comment:

The dB family said...

Oh wow! I'm so excited! Thank you Tilly! I will certainly enjoy these treats amidst my cozy flannel sheets.