Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Merchandise Monday... on Tuesday! :-P

Okay, so it's Tuesday...but in the spirit of getting back on track, I'm gong to go ahead and do this. :) Today's items are...Barrettes!

One of my oldest and dearest friends has started an Etsy shop to sell her beautiful beaded barrettes. I've been wearing these since I was....oh, say 10? (I was wearing this one in the baptisim pictures) They're beautifully made, and *ahem* survive the washer and dryer just fine. ;-) I'm waiting for Joe to have a minute to explain the "pay pal" concept to me, and then I'm going to get this one. Isn't it pretty?! They last forever, look good in, are wonderfully feminine, *and* support a SAHM. What's not to love, right?

So, go have a peek and be sure to remember them for gifts!! If you'd like to know more about the girl you're buying from, check out her blog...it's in my side bar, but here it is again.

1 comment:

Mama Manak said...

Wow, thanks Mackenzie! I'm glad to hear they have held up so well. I remember making my first ones for you...how the years fly!