Sunday, July 27, 2008

Summer Swap!

A while ago I posted about The Simple Woman Summer Swap. Well it's time to share what we got! I wish I could put up a picture right now, but I can't find my camera's transfer cable... grrr!! Kris did a great job putting together my swap goodies. I got a packet of Cosmos flower seeds, two little homemade gift cards (I'll get to use the baby one this next weekend for a friend's shower!), Taste of Home's Summer Fun Recipes, "The Red Geranium" by Janette Oke (love her!), and about 5 yards (! *grin*) of fantastic fabric. It's white with great big strawberries all over it! The strawberries are like those huge ones you find in the container mixed in with the regular ones... about 2 inches long, scattered all over the fabric. I can't wait to use it! I'm thinking of making a picnic blanket and napkin set with it...I'll be sure to post pictures whatever I do! I'll come back here and add a picture just as soon as I can. She really did a great job with the goodies and I can't wait to use them all!

1 comment:

Huskerbabe said...

I'm so glad you liked it. I saw on your blog that you liked to sew, read and cook, so I tried to fill every category. :>)

I loved that strawberry fabric too. I was thinking it would make a cute apron or even a tablecloth since there's so much of it.