Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Details...


FOR TODAY


Outside my Window...the last little bit of light


I am thinking...what was I thinking making a doctor's appointment for 9:15 in the morning?????


I am thankful for...my sweet hubby


From the kitchen...nothing lately...


I am creating...just finished with liners and covers for the changing table...I think summer clothes for Jenny and Lottie (niece) are next!

I am going...at my mama's right now, then home for the evening...

I am reading
...the second "Charlotte Book" by M. Wiley--about Laura Ingall's grandmother...

I am wearing... black long sleeve t-shirt, with sewing jumper over it

I am hoping...everything goes well at the doctor's tomorrow...only 4 weeks left!


I am hearing...my sister get my other siblings tucked in for the night...


Around the house...are lots of baby things awaiting homes...


One of my favorite things...is fried chicken wings with ranch dressing... (*giggle*)


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Doctor's appointment tomorrow, then not much the rest of the week...just hoping to get lots done! And Ducky's birthday is Saturday, so I'll probably go by for a visit to drop off her gift...

No comments: