Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Somethin' Silly

Thanks to one of those day-stopping low grade fevers, I haven't gotten much done today...two good naps and a refreshing shower, but not much else! So in the interest of keeping up my new habit of posting every day I thought I'd share this...I found it over here.

1. YOUR REAL NAME: Mackenzie Tolliver
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle): Macizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color and favorite animal): Purple Elephant...that might stick out in a crowd though.... ;)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name and current street): Tolliver Fairview
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Hay-Makin
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Pink Cocoa (lol, hot chocolate sounded to weird!)
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother's middle name and father's middle name): Anne Todd (Tarbet is weird, isn't it?)
8. YOUR GOTH NAME (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Daisy

Thanks for letting me amuse myself! :-p

No comments: