Sunday, July 15, 2007

"My Plans"...

Okay, of course since I said what my plans were, God's are the ones which actually happened... :)
Saturday was spent playing with a busy little girl and helping my mom after she hurt her back/neck. It's amazing what massage and a few tylenol can do! So...no sewing room for now-but I think it's for the best really...I need to get a handle on the rest of the house before I make my play room...I mean, sewing room. ;) So in true Little House style, tomorrow is laundry day. I'm way behind and I'm hoping to really focus this week on getting the house all pretty and clean. I have several loads to wash, and several more that need to be put away. I'm also hoping to get some bins to store out-grown and still-to-big baby clothes in...it seems crazy how many clothing items are laying in Jenny's room and yet she always seems to have "nothing that fits"...so that's going to be fixed! Luckily we have plenty of closet/storage space so I think that once I get busy I'll be able to make good progress. The catch will be working while she "helps", since obviousely I can't be in there banging around while she naps... The bins may have to wait though since our bank account is screwed up right now. :-( I don't know if it's the business' fault or the bank's, but at least I *do* know that it isn't *mine*. (a small consolation really...) Luckily it's a joint account so Joe can take care of it instead of me... I don't know that I could do it!

Well I'm off to see if Joe needs help hanging the bathroom cabinet, and then I might get a jump start on laundry before bed...I hope you've all had a good weekend!

No comments: