Thursday, April 05, 2007

New Inspiration...

This morning I got up early, sick of dealing with the bizarre dreams that kept me up last night. So I made a pot of coffee and curled up with one of my new library books, "Covenant of Love" by Richard M Hogan and John M. LeVoir, based on several of JPII's writings on marriage and family. I was flipping through it, and came upon a wonderful line that's gotten my brain turning..."Love is therefore the fundamental and innate vocation of every human being." How brilliant! It makes since really, when we look at it as a vocation to be a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, etc, it is to much...so many different directions! But when we tie them all together with a foundational vocation of love, then we can branch out to the other things...Lots to think about. :)

The rest of the morning was spent cutting out Jenny's Easter dress, running some stuff over to my mom's and general morning-stuff. :) I need to go keep up the cutting out of clothing articles, and getting ready for Easter...pictures will come soon. :)

No comments: