Friday, February 09, 2007

My Evening

Okay, first off, Joe just showed me this girl's art work. It's perhaps the most amazing thing to come from a child ever. She's homeschooled btw...and we're wondering if she's Catholic or not.
http://www.artakiane.com/
Take the time to look at everything....even the stuff from when she was 4 is far better than I'll ever be. (note to family, someone could pass this link onto our list so that Shawn could see it too?)

Joe wanted to go to Winchester this evening since the hiking trip was canceled. He got his hiking boots (he got $$ for them for his birthday), and then we puttered around the mall. We got a size 4T dress to set aside for Jenny from Old Navy, it was $.97 (originally $20.00!), and I got a bright blue t-shirt for $4.99. We also poked through Christopher & Banks, a store that I always love the window things, but never go into...well this was the night to do it! I found a wonderful skirt that was really on sale. It's a bias cut brown cordoroy skirt with two different shades of green, and a med. purple shade making dots and circles all over it. It's hard to describe, but really cute! It looks really good with the t-shirt. (Oh, and if Ducky ever reads this, that shirt/sweater that Hillery (sp) had on the other day...she got there).

Well I'm off to go re-plan the weekend, so I'll catch you all later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, love the skirt! it's hilerie :)