Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Picnicking I


Last weekend we went on a wonderful picnic. The campgrounds are right on the VA/WVA line and way up in the mountains. We had the most amazing time...I'm hoping we can get back a few more times before the end of fall. I took a ton of pictures, and couldn't really narrow them down much. I have tried, but there are still a ton of pictures. You don't have to look at all of them. :) I tiedyed Anthony's shirt, and made Jenny's t-shirt dress. :D


note: we didn't get drive through food, it's just a paper bag, lol



There's West Virginia, on the other side of the road... (taken from where I sat!)



ah Jenny...




my sister made me this super pretty anklet, and these are my very favorite shoes...

"No Daddy, I really must share!!"


4 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow! I just got through your July and August posts...what fun pics! I love the picnic shots, that spot looks so lovely! Thanks for posting...see you soon. We'll be down the last weekend in August. Love to all!

gardenmama said...

Sweet little ones, I love the tie dye! : )

Heather Mattern said...

The tie die is adorable! I love being able to picnic as a family and make memories! Such a wonderful example of enjoying every moment! Thank you for sharing them!

Emily, wife of Jeremy said...

Oh I just love picnics! The weather is finally clearing up here after 10+ days of straight rain and floods. I can't wait for fall picnics. Yours looks so lovely. THanks for sharing!