Monday, February 02, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


(To see more Daybooks, go HERE)
FOR TODAY February 2, 2009...
Outside my window... SNOW!!
I am thinking... Whether or not I need my usual evening snack tonight... my nursling burns so many calories for me while I sleep, I think I'd better...
I am thankful for... what my guy does so that I can stay home with our babies
From the learning rooms... Winter = Snow, Snow = Snowmen! :)
From the kitchen... New menu plans, lots of healthy and a surprising amount of tasty!
I am wearing... pj's
I am creating... a red and blue stocking hat for the Handsome Boy
I am going... to bed soon
I am reading... "Love Comes Softly" my favorite light read...
I am hoping... for lots of snow!
I am hearing... "Ma-ma, Ma-ma, Ma-ma, Ma, Ma, Ma-ma...." :-D I love it when Tony practices his words!
Around the house... I'm implementing a new cleaning schedule that I've come up with and have high hopes for...so a very neat and tidy foyer, and lots of laundry cleaned!
One of my favorite things... Flannel sheets for a snowy night!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Keep working on sticking to the menus and cleaning schedules!! Get ready for Joe's birthday, and go to a LOTR marathon at my mom's :)
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I think this is at least as reasonable as my weather man!! ;)

No comments: