Friday, December 05, 2008

A Meme!

Miss Clare from "I Have Loved The Rain" has tagged me for a meme!
The Rules
1. Copy the questions and then answer them (post it on your blog remember).
2. Tag 4 people and let them know you have tagged them.
3. Let the person [who tagged you] know that you have done a post for the tag.

What are your nicknames?
Pretty much everyone calls me Tilly, although my grandmother (who actually started "Tilly") calls me Mumpy-when I was about 2 I would jump on the beg and say "Mump, mump, mump...."
What TV game show or reality show would you like to be on?
Um...Does "What Not To Wear" count? I love that show!!!

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
Oh that's tough! I haven't bought very many, but I think the first one I bought would be The Godfather as a Christmas gift to Joe...

What is your favourite scent?
Um, currently I think that is the cologne I got for Joe...It's Nautica's Voyage I believe...no, that is NOT what I paid for it!! :-O I do really want to find a scent that for me though...I just haven't gotten there...and I'm really picky. Oh, and the one I found for my sister smells lovely too. ;-)

If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
Hmmm, I'd start with a nice embroidery machine, and some (okay lots) of Moda and Freshcut fabrics....ooooh, and a smocking/pleating machine. And a brand spankin' new minivan lol...then I'd take the carpet out of my bedroom/bathroom and put down hardwood and tile.

What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
oh, that would be Europe...I've only been to a little bit of Bavaria (Germany), but now that I've had a taste I want to see more!!

Do you trust easily?
Not exactly... I'm always willing to give people a chance, but trust is something that needs to be earned.

Do you generally think before your act, or act before you think?
I think I do a mix honestly...

Is there anything that had made you unhappy these days?
Yes...how long it is taking me to paint the living room...

What is your favourite fruit?
I love a nice ripe orange, but I also love berries and kiwis

What websites do you visit daily?
Hmm... the S&S forum, though I haven't been posting as actively lately. I have the blogs I read every day.

What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
NCIS I love that show!

What's the last song that got stuck in you head?
Some dreadful kids show song...thankfully I can't remember it :)

What is your favourite thing to wear?
I have a very favorite thing in the "unmentionables" catagory...so I shant mention it...

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Yes...esp.with m&m's :)

What items couldn't you be without during the day?
My earings... my holes close up quickly and thy've already been peirced 3 times!!

What should you be doing right now?
I'm on vacation at my grandparents' right now...so I guess out in the Loom Room working on my stained glass ornaments...rough, huh?? :-)

I tag ...
Ducky at Just Ducky
Lauren at With Humility, Thankfulness and Rejoicing
Eli at Je Ne Sais Quoi
Sommer at A View From The Mountain

2 comments:

Sommer said...

Thanks for the tag Tilly:-) I just posted mine.

Hope you are enjoying your mini vacation. You may have a letter waiting for you when you get back:-)

Lots of love,
Sommer

Heather said...

I finally did it! Go see my answers after you finish painting!