Monday, August 20, 2007

YIKES!

It's been a long time since I updated! :-S I *was* away from all internet access for about a week, during a visit to my grandparents', and since then I've been up to my neck in craziness, but I think things are starting to settle. :) Tonight Joe helped me sort through my "sewing room" (right now storage/junk room lol). We bagged up 2 bags for our local thrift store, 1 bag of stuff for my sister, 2 bags of trash, and emptied 6 boxes! :) There is finally room for my first cubie unit! -Which of course is helping to contain the fabric. Tomorrow I'm going to help my mom with her sewing room...it should be lots of fun! :) Well that's it for now...I'm hoping to settle back (?) into a normal routine with special time for blogging. Good evening to all!
~Tilly/Mackenzie

1 comment:

Sommer said...

Glad to see you back!

Sounds like you got quite alot done in your sewing room. I'm sure it will feel so good to have it finished. Will you post pictures?

How's little Jenny doing?

Lots of love,
Sommer