Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Gwendoline

Well, Christmas was an absolute blast here!! Jenny held up so well, even with all the running around and general crazy-ness. And in every spare moment yesterday I worked on her dolly. :) We need to order more hair, but I did the best I could with what came with the kit. I think it turned out quite nicely, and would recommend these kits (from Magic Cabin) to anyone wanting to make a doll. Here are a few pictures...I'll try to post more from Christmas later...





Jenny and her Daddy...and Jeny and her "loot"

3 comments:

Sommer said...

Tilly~
She turned out lovely! Very well done :-).
I love the dress than Jenny is wearing..very festive!

Blessings,
Sommer

Anonymous said...

loot? gwendolyn is a mcfabulous name...come see me : ) and read my blog!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and i love it : ) and i want one ; )